Learn to Fly 2 Learn to Fly 2

While it was awesome, i felt like it was the same exact game as the first with only more things to buy, and frankly, the same build i had in the first game was the most effective anyhow. I think you need a new scene, think outside the box, or perhaps just take the penguin out of the arctic. Multiple levels would be a good incentive to play longer :)

SCGMD4 SCGMD4

Great effort. It really shows

Good game, but as a fan of your original game, i dont really care for so much hardcore metal. A little more variety will keep more of an audience longer.

Pixelhate Pixelhate

Was really fun! Until....

i realized the stages just repeat themselves after 3. No variety means no longevity.

Dance Pilot Dance Pilot

i like the idea.

but the ship itself feels chunky, and hard to maneuver. Maybe make it smaller or a bit more agile. I love the music though!

Beat Machine Beat Machine

um.....

no notes showed up for me..... i'll just swing this quarter circle around for a bit here.... huh.

Cave of No Return Cave of No Return

looks great

fun game, but when you get going too fast, the game lags, and you dont jump when you want to. this prevented me from getting too far into it. A little more optimization should help make this game even more awesome.

Red Remover Player Pack Red Remover Player Pack

great fun, played them all

throughout this series, i have been caught off guard by the simple fun of it, but i do have a simple request. The circles dont have any friction on the surfaces, so even if they are rolling by microscopic increments, they are still rolling and it takes forever to finish... or fail your entire sequence. Just a little suggestion, to make for more realistic puzzles. Great game still, will play the sequels too!

Saturated Saturated

Fun... but was not so smooth

I love the idea of a color based puzzle shooter, and there were many ideas and mechanics that impressed me, but it seemed that every time something started going down, whether it was the stage changing color or enemies spawning, the ships controls would become erratic and the framerate would plummet. Dunno if that is a common occurrence, but it definitely made the game frustrating on harder levels.

The Sound Walk The Sound Walk

so close... >.<

I really wanted to play the final chapter, but i needed 15 achievements. Ok no big deal, the game is fun and has good music... 15 achievements later, the final level is still locked. wth. I dont want to feel like i wasted my time grinding to play one level, but... i did. Shame on me? anyways, you got a good thing going, just needs polish and more levels.

Fatherly Bonds Da Game Fatherly Bonds Da Game

hrmmm...

dunno what happened but i encountered a bug that covered 3/4's my screen. Gave it another go, and seemed to work ok. Still, could have used a little bit of more variety, as im sure you have heard. Little adjustments over all, maybe even a second player option?